Skin plays a significant role in the health of our bodies, but having soft, healthy skin is also important for self-esteem. There are many things that can prevent your skin from feeling soft and smooth, including exposure to the elements, irritants and pollutants, lack of moisture, and poor overall health. Getting and keeping your skin soft involves proper diet, following healthy routines, taking care of your skin inside and out, and avoiding things that could irritate or dry out your skin.
Some of the tips to acquire smooth, soft and glowing skin naturally are:
1. The harsh sun can really make your skin look bad hence, apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin form dust and harsh rays of the sun.
2. Make sure that you take a cool shower instead of a hot shower.
3. Use less soap. Soap is made up of chemicals instead mix channe ka atta, shikakai powder and kasturi haldi and add some water to make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste to your body and rinse it off.
4. Moisturize your skin daily as your skin needs nourishment.
5. Eat healthy and be fit. If you eat healthy green vegetables, fruits and fibers, you will soon have glowing skin. Eat sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrot, mangoes, spinach, and blueberries and dry fruits and nuts.
6. Workouts daily, if you tone your muscles, it will make your skin look tighter and well sculpted.
7. Sleep well as a good night sleep will help your skin to look fresh.
8. Don’t use excess make up. Cosmetics are made up of chemicals instead go for natural products.
9. Apply rose water to your skin as it improves your complexion.
10. Drink a lot of water as water makes your skin look bright and fresh. Dehydrated skin looks dull.
11. Scrub your skin well as it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes your skin look radiant.
12. Green tea scrub is a very effective scrub. To prepare a green tea scrub you need green tea leaves, one teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of sugar. Boil green tea leaves in a spoon full of water and add sugar and cream to it. Mix well, apply, and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Hence these are some of the tips you have to follow religiously to get smooth and glowing skin naturally. Make sure that you follow them properly.