How To Cure Pimples Naturally And Get A Lifetime Smooth Face
Symptoms include pesky pimples, which can be frustrating and difficult to get rid of. While conventional treatments can be effective at getting rid of pimples, they are often associated with adverse effects, such as skin irritation and dryness. Because of this, a lot of people have turned to natural alternatives. There are a lot of natural pimple remedies out there, but only a handful are scientifically proven to help.
If you ever find yourself challenged with getting rid of those stubborn pimples on your face, then don't worry, Elite Beauty Blog is got the perfect remedy for you. Just Read On and learn these
Effective Natural Ways To Cure Pimples:
1. Treatment With Essential Oils:
Caution: These essential oils are very concentrated and can cause irritation if applied directly to the skin so here is the
Right Way To Apply Essential Oil To Your Face;
- Combine one part essential oil with nine parts water.
- Dip a cotton swab into the mixture and apply it directly to pimples.
- Apply moisturizer, if desired.
- Repeat this process one to two times per day, as needed.
We all know someone that drinks green tea but even though a lot of people drink green tea for its health benefits, it can also be helpful when applied directly to the skin. Green tea contains flavonoids and tannins, which are known to help fight inflammation and bacteria that may cause pimples. Multiple studies have shown that people with acne experience significantly less sebum production and pimples when they apply a 2–3% green tea extract to their skin. There are a handful of skincare products on the market that contain green tea, but it is very simple and cost-effective to make your own mixture at home.
Related: Get Rid Of Dark Spots From Shaving
How To Apply Green Tea As Treatment For Pimples;
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 3–4 minutes.
- Allow the tea to cool.
- Apply it to your face with a cotton ball or spritz it on using a spray bottle.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes or overnight, and then rinse your face with water.
- Apply 1–2 times per day, as needed. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
3.Treatment With Aloe Vera:Aloe vera is a tropical plant with leaves that produce a clear gel.
When applied to the skin, aloe vera gel has been shown to help fight bacteria, reduce inflammation and promote wound healing. Because of this, it’s a popular treatment for a variety of skin conditions including psoriasis, rashes, cuts and burns. There are limited studies on the ability of aloe vera to fight pimples specifically, but existing research is promising.Aloe vera contains lupeol, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamonic acid, phenols and sulfur, all of which inhibit bacteria that might cause pimples.In one study, varying concentrations of aloe vera gel were added to clove-basil oil lotion and evaluated for anti-acne properties. The higher the concentration of aloe vera in the lotion, the more effective it was at reducing pimples.
Another study found that using 50% aloe vera gel with tretinoin cream was significantly more effective at clearing up pimples than tretinoin cream alone. Tretinoin cream is an acne medication derived from vitamin A.Although aloe vera gel on its own was not effective at treating pimples, it enhanced the anti-acne effects of clove-basil oil and tretinoin cream.While there’s a possibility that aloe vera gel could help clear up pimples on its own, it may be more effective when combined with other remedies or medications.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel for Acne
- Scrape the gel out of the aloe leaves with a spoon.
- Apply gel to the skin at the same time as other acne treatments. You may want to try mixing it with your other treatment, and then apply this to your skin. Or, you can apply the other acne treatment first, with the aloe gel over top.
- Repeat 1–2 times per day, or as desired.